This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they’re a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweep your house empty of its furniture,
still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out
for some new delight.
The dark thought, the shame, the malice,
meet them at the door laughing,
and invite them in.
Be grateful for whoever comes,
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond.
’The Guest House’ By Jalaluddin Rumi
from Rumi: Selected Poems, trans Coleman Barks with John Moynce, A. J. Arberry, Reynold Nicholson (Penguin Books, 2004)
- Genesis P-Orridge By Charlie Engman for Dazed & Confused
- Photo By Joseph Maida Remy (Japanese, Black, White, Cherokee) 2012 www.vice.com
- Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park Monkeys take a hot bath in natural springs, see how they escape the cold in the warm water. Unknown Photographer
- By Sophie Barbasch. In the series ‘Fault Line‘, Barbasch examines the tender and complex relationships between family members. www.ignant.com
- ‘Vanishing Act’ By Hart+Lëshkina
- ‘Zijkanaal B’ By Alex van Warmerdam 2018 www.mondriaanfonds.nl
- By Stacy Kranitz, Appalachia, 2015 www.stacykranitz.com
- Buckle Jumpsuit * Green * Fab Luxe
- Tori Wrånes during performance in the elevator. Photo By Laimonas Puisys
- Unknown I think some housewoman that loves to clay trolls from fimo
- Selfy By Renée van Trier
- Drew Barrymore By Mark Seliger
- The Many Faces Of LIL’ KIM AKA QUEEN B.* 1999 MTV Video Music Awards
- OOAK Polymer Baby Sea Shell Faces Art Sculptures Fantasy Fairy ♥♥ | eBay
- By Thomas Albdorf www.thomasalbdorf.com
- Unknown – Hard-To-Explain Date Site Pics Found Only In Russia
- By Slava Groshev – Little Mermaids 2008
- Tic Tac and Tootsie By Jeffrey Stockbridge Carroll (left) and Shelly (right) standing on the corner opposite the Huntingdon Park El Station along Kensington Avenue. At the time I made this photograph, the sisters were 20 years old and had been living on the street for one year www.kensingtonblues.com
- Angels in The Action – Photo By Renée van Trier
- Editorial Lara By Lara Verheijden www.instagram.com/laraverheijden
- By Anna Uddenberg FOCUS #2 (pussy padding), 2018 www.k-t-z.com/anna-uddenberg
- By Anna Uddenberg FOCUS #1 (target), 2018 www.k-t-z.com/anna-uddenberg
- Unknown ‘Dont be too quick to judge anyone’
- By Blake Little ‘Preservation’ “When you cover someone in the honey it has the effect of making them look like they’re in amber. That they’re preserved. That’s how I came up with the idea. And I started calling the pictures, the preservation photographs,” says Blake.
- Book ‘ALLEEN-ZIJN’ by Sun van Meijel * It is everyone’s desire to be together with the person (s) he loves. Being really together – in the form of dear friendships, permanent relationships, and marriages, but also in family and work circles is experienced as a necessity of life. But no matter how sincere that desire is, truly intimate contact with yourself and others can not take place if you can not be alone. Being alone is not the same as being lonely or standing alone. It means that you recognize a livelihood, namely that you are essentially about yourself in your environment, your family and in society.
- ‘Aaron Carter Tears Up Talking About His Eating Disorder Admits He Gets Fillers in His …’ By Entertainment Tonight www.youtube.com
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch (John Cameron Mitchell, 2001) Mitchell also co-wrote & starred as Hedwig, a transsexual from Berlin who fronts a rock band currently touring the US. From her early life pre-op to her current dilemma of trying to prove her ex-boyfriend stole her songs, this story features wonderful characters and music. Great sing-a-long sequence with the lyrics appearing on screen.
- ‘Svayambh’ By Anish Kapoor for the project was to create an installation where the final form and texture of the wax would be shaped by the motion of a mechanically driven object. This movement was required to be barely perceptible both visually and audibly, whilst both sculpting and moving the enormous mass of wax through the gallery space.
- ‘Operville’ By Ivo Dimchev In Operville three singers / performers create a succession of intriguing tableaux vivants. A stream-of-consciousness from Dimchev appears simultaneously on the back wall. Against the abstract poses and incomprehensible, sung language on stage, these texts are amazingly concrete and intimate. This is Ivo Dimchev at his feet: through the power of the voice, extreme theatricality and an arsenal of temperament, he goes in search of what opera is and can be.
- Gallery Of Marvelous Zero Gravity Office Desk Chair D75 In Stunning Home Design Furniture Decorating with Zero Gravity Office Desk Chair
- Tinder Print Screens from Silvio (34) and Bart (33) ‘Please Keep Loving Me’ By Renée van Trier
- By Josh Kline – Unemployment – Exhibition view at Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo, Torino 2016
- ‘Figure with Iron Ruler’ By Mark Manders
- ‘Nine to Five’ By Josh Kline 2015